CATEGORY B (BUSINESS)
This type of visa is designed for applicants who wish to enter the Kingdom for purposes of conduct business, business meeting or training.
Secure your travel and be at peace. Get your travel insurance from the below:
1. Care Insurance: Click Here
2. Reliance Insurance : Click Here
1. Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months with Two Blank Pages, and is not damaged.
2. Visa Application Form: Visa Application Form :Duly filled & Signed
3. Two recent photographs of the applicant. Please check details under the tab Photo Specifications.
4. Confirmed inbound ticket to Thailand
5. From Company in India:
- Original covering letter from employer/ company indicating intention to travel, name of Thai counterpart, duration of stay, sponsorship etc
- Copy of registration papers of the employer/ company
- Proof of membership in an Indian trade organization/ association (for multiple entries)
- Proof of regular business dealing with the said Thai company (for multiple entries)
6. From Company in Thailand:
- Original invitation letter from company in Thailand (must be printed on Company’s letter head and signed by authorized person)
- Original WP.3 or Thor Tor 3 from the Department of Employment, Ministry of Labor or Visa approval letter from the Board of Investment (BOI); if the duration of stay exceeds 15 days (Document must be in Thai language).
- Copy of I. D. card or passport of the authorized person
- Copy of certificate of business registration and business license issued no more than 6 months with list of shareholders
- Copy of statement of Income Tax and Business Tax (Por Ngor Dor 50 and Por Ngor Dor 30) from past year
- Copy of balance sheet from past year
- Company profile/details of business operation
- Company map and clear pictures showing activities of the Company
7. If not Indian national: Any proof of residence in India must be submitted, such as Residence Permit issued from FRRO.
For All Visa application Covid Vaccination Certificate and Aadhaar card is required.
Note: The Royal Thai Consulate-General Kolkata has full right to ask applicant to change the photographs.
Processing Time will be approximately 3 working days
Visa fees and Logistic fees
|VISA CATEGORY||FEE||VALIDITY OF VISA||VALIDITY OF STAY|
|Non-Immigrant Visa (Single Entry)||INR 5000||3 Months||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau.|
|Non-Immigrant Visa(Multiple Entry)||INR 12000||6 Months or 1 Year||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days (each entry) unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau.|
BLS SERVICE CHARGES / OPTIONAL CHARGES
Service Charges to be paid per application in addition to the Visa be INR 500 per application. There will be no slab till further update.
Optional Courier Service
|SERVICE||BENEFITS||AMOUNT (PER APPLICATION)|
|Courier||Passport delivery at your home / office address||Rs. 400 /- (Inclusive of all the taxes)|
Kindly Note: -
- All fees and charges are non-refundable, even if the application is refused or withdrawn
- The above service offering are optional
- The fee mentioned includes Goods & Service Tax- SGST @ 9% and CGST @ 9%
- Applicants are requested to collect appropriate receipts while opting for these services
Please check the list of requisite documents before submitting your application. The guidelines listed on this site will help you prepare your documents as accurately as possible. This will minimize chances of rejection of your Visa Application due to incorrect or inadequate documents.
Visa form click here.