CATEGORY B (EMPLOYMENT)
This type of visa is designed for applicants who wish to enter the Kingdom for purposes of working.
Secure your travel and be at peace. Get your travel insurance from the below:
1. Care Insurance: Click Here
2. Reliance Insurance : Click Here
1. Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months with Two Blank Pages, and is not damaged.
2. Visa Application Form: Visa Application Form :Duly filled & Signed
3. Two recent photographs of the applicant. Please check details under the tab Photo Specifications.
4. Confirmed inbound ticket to Thailand
5. Letters of recommendation from previous employers. (if any)
6. From Company in India:
- Approval letter for employment:
- Original WP. 3 or Thor Tor 3 from Department of Employment, Ministry of Labor
- Original letter from Board of Investment (BOI) (If applicable)
- Original invitation letter from company which is qualified to employ foreigners (must be printed on company's letter head and signed by authorized person
- Copy of I.D. card or passport of the signatory
- Copy of employment contract rationale for hiring the applicant with terms of contract, e.g. position, salary, and duration of contract
- Copy of certificate of business registration and business license issued no more than 6 months with list of shareholders
- Copy of statement of Income Tax and Business Tax (Por Ngor Dor 50 and Por Ngor Dor 30) from past year
- Copy of Value-added Tax registration (Por Por 20)
- Copy of financial statement/ balance sheet from past year
- Company profile/details of business operation
- Company map and clear pictures showing activities of the company.
7. If previously worked in Thailand:
- Copy of previous Work Permit issued by the Ministry of Labor
- Copy of statement of personal income tax
8. If not Indian national: Any proof of residence in India must be submitted such as Residence permit issued from FRRO.
For All Visa application Covid Vaccination Certificate and Aadhaar card is required.
Note: The Royal Thai Consulate-General Kolkata has full right to ask applicant to change the photographs.
Kolkata Indian residents and foreign nationals applying for Transit, Tourist and Non-Immigrant Visas can submit their applications at the BLS Thailand Visa Application Centre geographically convenient to them
Processing Time will be approximately 3 working days
Visa fees and Logistic fees
|VISA CATEGORY||FEE||VALIDITY OF VISA||VALIDITY OF STAY|
|Non-Immigrant Visa (Single Entry)||INR 5000||3 Months||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau.|
|Non-Immigrant Visa (Multiple Entry)||INR 12000||6 Months or 1 Year||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days (each entry) unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau.|
BLS SERVICE CHARGES / OPTIONAL CHARGES
Service Charges to be paid per application in addition to the Visa be INR 500 per application. There will be no slab till further update.
Optional Courier Service
|SERVICE||BENEFITS||AMOUNT (PER APPLICATION)|
|Courier||Passport delivery at your home / office address||Rs. 400 /- (Inclusive of all the taxes)|
Kindly Note: -
- All fees and charges are non-refundable, even if the application is refused or withdrawn
- The above service offering are optional
- The fee mentioned includes Goods & Service Tax- SGST @ 9% and CGST @ 9%
- Applicants are requested to collect appropriate receipts while opting for these services
Please check the list of requisite documents before submitting your application. The guidelines listed on this site will help you prepare your documents as accurately as possible. This will minimize chances of rejection of your Visa Application due to incorrect or inadequate documents.
Visa form click here.