CATEGORY MT (MEDICAL TREATMENT)
This type of visa will be issued to applicants who wish to enter the Kingdom for the following purposes:
- to stay under purpose of short term medical treatment (less than 2 months)
Secure your travel and be at peace. Get your travel insurance from the below:
1. Care Insurance: Click Here
2. Reliance Insurance : Click Here
1. Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months with Two Blank Pages, and is not damaged.
2. Visa Application Form: Visa Application Form :Duly filled & Signed
3. Two recent photographs of the applicant. Please check details under the tab Photo Specifications.
4. Evidence of Transportation
- Confirmed roundtrip tickets to Thailand
- Proof of transportation in Thailand (if applicable)
5. In case the applicant is not admitted in hospital: Proof of hotel/accommodation reservation in Thailand is required
- The reservation must be under applicant’s name, covering total number of days the applicant wishes to stay in Thailand
- If intend to stay with a Thai resident the applicant must provide;
- Invitation letter from the host to the applicant
- Copy of host’s I.D./passport photocopy
- In case the host is not Thai, the applicant must provide the host’s working records in Thailand, e.g. work permit.
6. From India:
- Original Reference letter from Indian Doctor/ Hospital.
- Copy of all medical reports
7. From Thailand
- Original letter of acceptance from Thai Hospital
8. Evidence of adequate finance (Any of below)
- Original receipt of endorsement of 700 USD/person or
- Original Bank Statement from last month with minimum balance equally as 700 USD/person with bank stamp and signature or
- Copy of credit Card issued by a bank or financial institution along credit card statement from last month.
Note: The Royal Thai Consulate-General Kolkata has full right to ask applicant to change the photographs.
Processing Time will be approximately 3 working days
Visa fees and Logistic fees
|VISA CATEGORY||FEE||VALIDITY OF VISA||VALIDITY OF STAY|
|Tourist Medical Treatment Visa (Single entry)||INR 2500||3 Months||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 60 Days.|
Visa fee listed above is per applicant
BLS SERVICE CHARGES / OPTIONAL CHARGES
Service Charges to be paid per application in addition to the Visa be INR 500 per application.
Optional Courier Service
|Courier||Passport delivery at your home / office address||Rs. 400 /- (Inclusive of all the taxes)|
Kindly Note: -
- All fees and charges are non-refundable, even if the application is refused or withdrawn
- The above service offering are optional
- The fee mentioned includes Goods & Service Tax- SGST @ 9% and CGST @ 9%
- Applicants are requested to collect appropriate receipts while opting for these services
Please check the list of requisite documents before submitting your application. The guidelines listed on this site will help you prepare your documents as accurately as possible. This will minimize chances of rejection of your Visa Application due to incorrect or inadequate documents.
Visa form click here.