CATEGORY O, O-A (RETIREMENT)
This type of visa is designed for applicants who wish to enter the Kingdom to stay in Thailand after retired age (50 years old or above).
Secure your travel and be at peace. Get your travel insurance from the below:
1. Care Insurance: Click Here
2. Reliance Insurance : Click Here
Please prepare your documents according to requirement in visa checklists before submitting your application. The guidelines checklist listed on this site will help you prepare your documents as accurately as possible.
It is mandatory to submit checklist along with all visa application forms and supporting documents at the time of submission.
- Applicant should be at 50 years old or above (at time of submission date)
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months with Two Blank Pages, and is not damaged.
- 3 sets of visa application forms completely filled in and signed by applicant
- 6 color photographs of the applicant as per the specification*
- Additional application form for non-immigration visa “O-A” (Download Bio-Data)
- Visa fees of 12,000 Rs for multiple entries
- Resume, mentioning in detail the applicant’s background and personal information
- Financial Proof (choose one option below)
- a copy of applicant’s bank statement with balance not be less than 800,000Thai Baht (THB)**
- Original Certificate of Income not less than 65,000THB per month
- photocopy of bank statement and original certificate of income (per month × 12) showing the total amount to be not less than 800,000THB
- Criminal Record Certificate, not more than 3 months old, issued by the country of which the applicant is a national or a permanent resident
- Medical Certificate, not more than 3 months old, certifying that the applicant does not suffer from illnesses such as Leprosy, Tuberculosis, Elephantiasis, Drug Addiction and Third Stage Syphilis.(Download Medical Cert)
* 3.5 x 4.5 cm., not older than 3 months with white background, face and eyes are in direct position to the camera, without sunglasses or hat or any other head covering, except for some religious beliefs or ethnic background
** Along with the photocopy of the bank statement, the original certificate issued by the bank should also be submitted
*** If spouse is also traveling, but is not eligible to apply for O-A Visa, the applicant can submit The Marriage Certificate along with other documents, so that the spouse can be granted Non-Immigrant ‘O’ Visa
**** If required, additional documents and/or an interview may be requested.
***** Validity of visa denotes time period during which a traveler can use the visa. Period of stay denotes amount of time the traveler can stay in Thailand.
If required, you may be requested to bring additional documents by The Royal Thai Consulate.
Note: The Royal Thai Consulate-General Kolkata has full right to ask applicant to change the photographs.
Processing Time will be approximately 3 working days
- If there is any further verification required on the submitted documents there will be a further delay in the above mentioned processing time.
- The travel date should be minimum seven working days from the date of submission at Thailand Visa Application Centre.
Visa fees and Logistic fees
|VISA CATEGORY||FEE||VALIDITY OF VISA||VALIDITY OF STAY|
|Non-Immigrant Visa (Single Entry)||INR 5000||3 Months||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau.|
|Non-Immigrant Visa (Multiple Entry)||INR 12000||6 Months or 1 Year||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days (each entry) unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau.|
BLS SERVICE CHARGES / OPTIONAL CHARGES
Service Charges to be paid per application in addition to the Visa be INR 500 per application.
Optional Courier Service
|SERVICE||BENEFITS||AMOUNT (PER APPLICATION)|
|Courier||Passport delivery at your home / office address||Rs. 400 /- (Inclusive of all the taxes)|
Kindly Note: -
- All fees and charges are non-refundable, even if the application is refused or withdrawn
- The above service offering are optional
- The fee mentioned includes Goods & Service Tax- SGST @ 9% and CGST @ 9%
- Applicants are requested to collect appropriate receipts while opting for these services
Please check the list of requisite documents before submitting your application. The guidelines listed on this site will help you prepare your documents as accurately as possible. This will minimize chances of rejection of your Visa Application due to incorrect or inadequate documents.
Visa form click here.