CATEGORY O (WORKING WITH NGO OR PUBLIC CHARITY ORGANIZATION)
This type of visa is designed for applicants who wish to enter the Kingdom to work with NGO or Public Charity Organization.
Secure your travel and be at peace. Get your travel insurance from the below:
1. Care Insurance: Click Here
2. Reliance Insurance : Click Here
1. Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months with Two Blank Pages, and is not damaged.
2. Visa Application Form: Visa Application Form :Duly filled & Signed
3. Two recent photographs of the applicant. Please check details under the tab Photo Specifications.
4. Confirmed inbound ticket to Thailand
5. From India:
- Original letter from related organisation located in India to confirm purpose (if applicable)
6. From Thailand:
- Original invitation letter from related organisation to the applicant confirming its acceptance of applicant’s volunteering
- Copy of Certificate / License to establish the organisation issued by the Thai concerned authority
7. Evidence of adequate finance (Any of below)
- Original Bank Statement from past 6 months
- Copy of credit Card issued by a bank or financial institution along with credit card statement from last month.
For All Visa application Covid Vaccination Certificate and Aadhaar card is required.
Note: The Royal Thai Consulate-General Kolkata has full right to ask applicant to change the photographs.
Processing Time will be approximately 3 working days
- If there is any further verification required on the submitted documents there will be a further delay in the above mentioned processing time.
- The travel date should be minimum seven working days from the date of submission at Thailand Visa Application Centre.
Visa fees and Logistic fees
|VISA CATEGORY||FEE||VALIDITY OF VISA||VALIDITY OF STAY|
|Non-Immigrant Visa (Single Entry)||INR 5000||3 Months||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau.|
|Non-Immigrant Visa (Multiple Entry)||INR 12000||6 Months or 1 Year||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days (each entry) unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau.|
BLS SERVICE CHARGES / OPTIONAL CHARGES
Service Charges to be paid per application in addition to the Visa be INR 500 per application.
Optional Courier Service
|SERVICE||BENEFITS||AMOUNT (PER APPLICATION)|
|Courier||Passport delivery at your home / office address||Rs. 400 /- (Inclusive of all the taxes)|
Kindly Note: -
- All fees and charges are non-refundable, even if the application is refused or withdrawn
- The above service offering are optional
- The fee mentioned includes Goods & Service Tax- SGST @ 9% and CGST @ 9%
- Applicants are requested to collect appropriate receipts while opting for these services
Please check the list of requisite documents before submitting your application. The guidelines listed on this site will help you prepare your documents as accurately as possible. This will minimize chances of rejection of your Visa Application due to incorrect or inadequate documents.
Visa form click here.