Secure your travel and be at peace. Get your travel insurance from the below:
1. TATA AIG: Click Here
2. Reliance Insurance : Click Here
TOURISTJurisdiction for applicants applying from Mumbai, Pune, Goa & Ahmedabad comprising the states of: Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh.
Passports which are not issued in jurisdiction for applicants applying in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune and Goa can be submitted with local address proof. (Registered leave and license agreement copy and Company’s letter stating your current address)After, the consulate verifies the documents submitted by the applicant, the consulate holds the right to ask for additional documents depending on the case if required.
Applicant need to apply for T-Pass to enter Thailand.
T-Pass needs to be presented at immigration before departure and upon arrival in Thailand.
Acceptance of visa application and issuance of visa does not confirm the approval of T-pass
Please click for Tourist Single Entry Visa Checklist
Please click for Tourist Multiple Entry Visa Checklist
TOURIST INCENTIVE GROUP
IMPORTANT INFORMATION & ADDITONAL DOCUMENTS
Special Tourist Visa - Insurance should cover inpatient benefits of minimum 4 Lakh THB(To be mention on Insurance copy)
Special Tourist Visa - Insurance should cover outpatient benefits of minimum 40,000/- THB(To be mention on Insurance copy)
Note: We regret we cannot accept photographs that do not meet these requirements
Please provide one recent photograph (not more than 6 months old) of yourself, which should not have been used previously in the passport. The photograph should be in colour and:
- Taken against a white background so that features are distinguishable and contrast against the background.
- Clear share quality and with the 80% face in focus.
- Printed on normal photographic paper (camera print).
- Full face, non-smiling [without glasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background]
- Please stick the Photograph on the Visa Application Form.
- Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete. A photo booth meeting these requirements is available at the centre.
Minimum 05 working days including the day of submission at the consulate.
|VISA CATEGORY||PERIOD OF STAY||FEES|
|Tourist Single Entry 90 Days / 03 months||Stay must not exceed 60 days||2500/-|
|Tourist Medical Single Entry||Stay must not exceed 60 days||2500/-|
|Tourist Multiple||Stay must not exceed 60 days||12,000/-|
|Special Tourist Visa||Stay up to 90 days, STV can be extended twice while the visitor is in Thailand for a period of 90 days per each extension.||5000/-|
|BLS Service Fees||500/- Per Application|
Value Added Services
|Form Filling Assistance||100/-|