Secure your travel and be at peace. Get your travel insurance from the below:
1. TATA AIG: Click Here
2. Reliance Insurance : Click Here
IMPORTANTRoyal Thai Consulate-General & BLS International Services Ltd. will not be responsible for any expenses that may occur from the change of the date of travel.
If your visa is granted then it is the applicant's responsibility to check all the content of the visa issued to ensure it covers the period of stay requested, the number of entries required, the applicant details and that it is valid for the purpose of the trip.
Note: We regret we cannot accept photographs that do not meet these requirements
Please provide one recent photograph (not more than 6 months old) of yourself, which should not have been used previously in the passport. The photograph should be in colour and:
- Taken against a white background so that features are distinguishable and contrast against the background.
- Clear share quality and with the 80% face in focus.
- Printed on normal photographic paper (camera print).
- Full face, non-smiling [without glasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background]
- Please stick the Photograph on the Visa Application Form.
- Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete. A photo booth meeting these requirements is available at the centre.
Minimum 05 working days including the day of submission at the consulate.
|BLS Service Fees||500/- Per Application|
Value Added Services
|Form Filling Assistance||100/-|