MEDIA VISA "M" - 3 MONTHS
Secure your travel and be at peace. Get your travel insurance from the below:
1. Care Insurance: Click Here
2. Reliance Insurance : Click HereJurisdiction for applicants applying from Mumbai, Pune, Goa & Ahmedabad comprising the states of: Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh.
Passports which are not issued in jurisdiction for applicants applying in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune and Goa can be submitted with local address proof. (Registered leave and license agreement copy and Company’s letter stating your current address)After, the consulate verifies the documents submitted by the applicant, the consulate holds the right to ask for additional documents depending on the case if required.
Applicant need to apply for T-Pass to enter Thailand.
T-Pass needs to be presented at immigration before departure and upon arrival in Thailand.
Acceptance of visa application and issuance of visa does not confirm the approval of T-pass Please click here for Checklist
IMPORTANT INFORMATION & ADDITONAL DOCUMENTS
IMPORTANTRoyal Thai Consulate-General & BLS International Services Ltd. will not be responsible for any expenses that may occur from the change of the date of travel.
If your visa is granted then it is the applicant's responsibility to check all the content of the visa issued to ensure it covers the period of stay requested, the number of entries required, the applicant details and that it is valid for the purpose of the trip.
Note: We regret we cannot accept photographs that do not meet these requirements
Please provide one recent photograph (not more than 6 months old) of yourself, which should not have been used previously in the passport. The photograph should be in colour and:
- Taken against a white background so that features are distinguishable and contrast against the background.
- Clear share quality and with the 80% face in focus.
- Printed on normal photographic paper (camera print).
- Full face, non-smiling [without glasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background]
- Please stick the Photograph on the Visa Application Form.
- Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete. A photo booth meeting these requirements is available at the centre.
Minimum 05 working days including the day of submission at the consulate.
|VISA CATEGORY||PERIOD OF STAY||FEES|
|Media Visa 90 days / 03 Months||Stay must not exceed 90 Days||5,000/-|
|BLS Service Fees||250/-|
Value Added Services
|Form Filling Assistance||100/-|