Secure your travel and be at peace. Get your travel insurance from the below:
1. Care Insurance: Click Here
2. Reliance Insurance : Click Here
Note: We regret we cannot accept photographs that do not meet these requirements
Please provide one recent photograph (not more than 6 months old) of yourself, which should not have been used previously in the passport. The photograph should be in colour and:
- Taken against a white background so that features are distinguishable and contrast against the background.
- Clear share quality and with the 80% face in focus.
- Printed on normal photographic paper (camera print).
- Full face, non-smiling [without glasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background]
- Please stick the Photograph on the Visa Application Form.
- Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete. A photo booth meeting these requirements is available at the centre.
The normal visa processing period of the Embassy is 4 days, including submission and returning of passports.
BLS Service Fee : ₹ 400
|VISA CATEGORY||FEE||VALIDITY OF VISA||VALIDITY OF STAY|
|Transit Visa||INR 1,900||3 Months||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 30 Days|
|Tourist Visa (Single Entry)||INR 2,500||3 Months||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 60 Days.|
|Tourist Visa (Multiple Entry)||INR 12,000||6 Months||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 60 Days (each entry).|
|Non-Immigrant Visa (Single Entry)||INR 5,000||3 Months||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau.|
|Non-Immigrant Visa (Multiple Entry)||INR 12,000||6 Months or 1 Year||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days (each entry) unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau.|
|Three Year Non-Immigrant Visa' B' (Multiple Entry)||INR 24,000||3 Years||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days (each entry) unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau.|