Submission Through Courier
Applicant can send their applications directly to BLS Visa Application centre, New Delhi from Blue Dart center below for forwarding to The Embassy of India Embassy in New Delhi.
Applying through courier - BLS visa Application centre, Delhi also accepts the Visa applications through Blue Dart courier service and return of passport at a nominal charge of Rs1,110/- (Rupees One Thousand One Hundred and Ten only) in form of a Demand Draft in favor of BLS Services Pvt. Ltd. payable at New Delhi only per application/-(including service charges and courier).
- Original Passport at least with one blank page
- Passport validity should be minimum of 30 days from the date of travel to Embassy of India
- 1 Application form ( Download here)
- 1 photograph (size 4x6 cm – clear photos with any color background is acceptable)
- Copy of front and last page of the passport
- To and from Air Ticket
- Bank Statement for last 3 months
Applicant needs to ensure the following before handing over application to Blue Dart officer:
- All the mandatory documents are to be placed in a 24 cm x 30 cm cloth-lined envelope.
- Each application has to be packed in a separate envelope.
- Applicant submits his/her passport, completed visa form duly signed, all supporting documents (collectively, the "Documents") and the applicable fees.
- The mode of payment of visa fees for Tourist Visa is only by demand draft in favor of "BLS Services Pvt. Ltd" payable at New Delhi.
- Service Charge for of Rs 1,110/- (this is inclusive of BLS service charge, courier fee and taxes) for BLS has to be paid in form of a DEMAND DRAFT in favor of "BLS Services Pvt. Ltd" payable at New Delhi.
- The envelope needs to be sealed in front of the Blue Dart executive.
- Blue Dart executive issues Air Waybill as a token of receipt.
- The air waybill needs to be kept safe and shown at the time of receiving of the passport after processing.
- Please check the spelling of demand draft before sending.
- Applications received with wrong demand draft for either of visa fee or BLS service charges will not be processed and BLS will not be liable to send back the unprocessed demand Daft/documents/application back to the client.
- If the return address provided by the applicant is not serviceable through Blue Dart; our BLS Helpline will give you a call about the same. This may result in a delay in forwarding your Visa Application or returning your documents to you. We request you to kindly check the serviceability of Blue Dart, for the return address by calling us on our Helpline number 011-43593258 or writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No payment to be made separately to Blue Dart.
- For any further Clarification you can contact us on our Helpline number 011-43593258 or writing to us at email@example.com.
Contact Us Blue Dart Centre
| BLUE DART EXPRESS LTD
622-A, Saheed Nagar Janpath,
Pincode : 751007
|Visa Application||Submitted On:||Visa Collection On:|
|Monday - Friday||9:30 – 17:00||On 5th working day.|