CATEGORY F (WORKING WITH SPECIAL AGENCY)
This visa permits the applicant who wishes to travel Thailand under the official visit of the Special agencies (UN mission/ International Organization/Diplomatic mission/ AIT/ Thai state Enterprise/ etc.).
As per instructions from the Consulate with Effective from 23 February 2018 “NON- IMMIGRANT” applications will be accepted only till 11:30 at Chennai Centre .For rest centres timing remains unchanged.
|CATEGORY F (WORKING WITH SPECIAL AGENCY)|
- Single Entry : Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months with two blank pages.
- Multiple Entry : Passport or travel document with validity not less than 18 months with six blank pages.
- Copy of Passport Bio and Visa pages.
- Visa Application Form completely filled out
- Two recent photographs of the applicant (3.5 X 4.5 cm)
- Letter of invitation and related documents from the special agency (UN mission/ International Organization/Diplomatic mission/ AIT/ Thai state Enterprise/ etc.)
- In case there is authorization number from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Bangkok, please communicate through VFS for the confirmation that the RTE had received the authorization.
- Official note certifying the purpose of travel from the government agencies/Embassies and Consulate/International organizations/State Enterprises in Thailand.
- last 1 month personal bank statement (or) Credit card copy.
- Confirmed Air ticket (Mandatory for the applicants apply at Chennai, Bangalore, Cochin and Hyderabad)
If required, you may be requested to bring additional documents by The Royal Thai Consulate.
Passengers below age of 18 years have to submit the documents as follows
1. Letter from the parents (mentioning the details of child, parents and travel details)
2. Birth certificate with MEA attestation.
|No. of Photos Size||Transit Visa
3.5 x 4.5 cm
3.5 x 4.5 cm
2 3.5 x 4.5 cm
Two recent (not older than 3 months) color photographs taken against a white (clothes color should be different from background) so that your features are clearly distinguishable.
A person who always wears white for religious purpose, the photographs can be taken against a light blue background.
The Royal Thai Embassy has full right to ask applicant to change the photo due to the followings…
- Photo which applicant’s face and eyes are not in direct position to the camera:
- Photo with background color different from the above mentioned.
- Photo which is obviously cut or crop from other photo.
- Photo without teeth visible
2. The photographs should be clear and of good quality, and should be printed on normal photographic paper. Please note that we will be unable to accept photographs that do not meet these specifications.
- Photo which the border between applicant’s body and background is unclear no matter what reason (scanning, printer, etc.
- Photo which is printed by printer which generates dots or lines on the paper and make photo bad quality.
3. Your full face should be visible. The photograph should be taken without sunglasses and without a hat or any other head covering, unless you wear such an item because of your religious beliefs or ethnic background.
Kindly Note: - The Royal Thai Embassy has full right to ask applicant to change photo if the above specifications not met.
Indian residents and foreign nationals applying for Transit, Tourist and Non-Immigrant Visas can submit their applications at the BLS Thailand Visa Application Centre.
Thailand Visa Application Centre
BLS International Services Ltd,
Dbs house, Office Suite- 214,
31-A cathedral garden road,
Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600034
APPLICANTS – 8am to 12pm and 1pm to 4pm(Monday-Friday)
Collection Timings: - 8am to 12pm and 1pm to 4pm (Monday-Friday)
WEEKLY OFF: - SATURDAY & SUNDAY
For more Information:
Call on Helpline No.:- 0120–6917551, between 09:00 to 17:00., Monday-Friday except Holidays.
Processing Time – 3 working days from the day of submission to The Consulate
Note If there is any further verification required on the submitted documents there will be a further delay in the above mentioned processing time.
Visa fees and Logistic fees
|VISA CATEGORY||FEE||VALIDITY OF VISA||VALIDITY OF STAY|
|Non-Immigrant Visa (Single Entry)||INR 5,000||3 Months||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau.|
|Non-Immigrant Visa (Multiple Entry)||INR 12,000||6 Months or 1 Year||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days (each entry) unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau.|
BLS SERVICE CHARGES / OPTIONAL CHARGES
Service Charges: - South India
Kindly Note: -
Optional Service Charges: -
The below are the additional services offered in the Thailand Visa Application Center at the below locations: -
South India (Chennai, Bangalore, Cochin and Hyderabad )
|SERVICE||BENEFITS||AMOUNT (PER APPLICATION)|
|Courier||Passport delivery at your home / office address||Rs. 300 /- per passport (Inclusive of all the taxes)|
|Photocopy||Photocopy of documents (At selected locations)||Rs. 5/- (Inclusive of all the taxes)|
|Photo booth||Passport size color photograph available as per the embassy specification (At selected locations)||4 color passport size photographs in just Rs. 105/- (Inclusive of all the taxes)|
|SMS||Automated application status alert||Rs.150/- (Inclusive of all the taxes) per application|
|Form Filling||Application completion with Expertise||Rs.100/- (Inclusive of all the taxes) per application|
|Premium Lounge||(Chennai, Bangalore & Hyderabad) Sit back, relax, and submit your visa application||Rs.2000/- (Inclusive of all the taxes) per application|
Kindly Note: -
- All fees and charges are non refundable, even if the application is refused or withdrawn.
- The above service offering are optional
- The fees mentioned includes 18% GST tax
Applicants are requested to collect appropriate receipts while opting for these services
Please check the list of requisite documents before submitting your application. The guidelines listed on this site will help you prepare your documents as accurately as possible. This will minimize chances of rejection of your Visa Application due to incorrect or inadequate documents.
Thailand Visa Application Form for Chennai, Bangalore, Cochin & Hyderabad
Visa form Download the Thailand Visa Application form.